Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father’s Day, 2007

Dave, Amanda, and Emily

Today has been an interesting Father's Day, and it isn't even 12pm!  Julie took a picture of Amanda and Emily and me about 30 minutes ago.  I love my girls and they always give me a happy Father's Day.

I am thankful for my two grandfathers and other men who have helped father me.  I'm especially thankful for my father who is also my friend.  We have lived in different states for the past 6 years, but next year, I will probably be able to celebrate Father's Day with him.  He will be coming to help our family move to North Carolina in a couple more weeks.

 This was an especially interesting Father's Day because church was cancelled at the Spring Arbor Free Methodist Church due to a bomb threat!  Here is the local news report.  To our knoweledge, no one was harmed, but we don't know much about the situation.  I will look forward to reading what the news has to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment