Monday, June 15, 2009

Rural Health Care Conference

I just checked into the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago. I am attending a conferene on rural healthcare. As one friend commented, it is ironic to have that conference here.

I miss my girls already. At least I will get some good pizza tonight. The hotel is fancy.

Palmer House Hotel Room

This was my room.

Palmer House Lobby

This is the hotel lobby.

Palmer House Lobby

The Fresco on the ceiling of the lobby is beautiful.

Chicago art institute 4

One of my favorite Chicago attractions, the Art Institute.  I wish I could have viewed the art this time.

Chicago art institute

Palmer House -- Dinner

The food was very good (and very expensive).

Palmer House Conference Room

Believe it or not, I did attend all the lectures and learned a lot about rural healthcare.

Posted From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment